10 March 2020

My self assessment

What can I do I couldn´t do before?
I could speak English without translation
Can I understand information from listening?
Yes, I can

Can I write a brief paragraph?
Yes I can
Can I speak using vocabulary and grammar learnt this term?
Yes I can
Can I understand information from readings?
Yes I can
What do I like most?
I like most compare the highschools because now I know how did in Gambia do classes with all of the problems of Africa
What do I do well?

Now I know better the comparatives and superlatives
What am I confused about?
Nothing 
What do I need help with?
Whith the pronuntiation

What do I do in English outside the class?
I go particular classes
What do I need to improve?
Pronuntiation
What did I learn about culture?

Of Canada culture


1 comment: